Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mattie Maternity Shoot

I have had the pleasure of knowing and deeply loving Mattie and her family for a long time. I photographed Mattie's engagement session, bridal session, bridesmaid session, wedding and now her maternity session. I ALWAYS leave smiling and this time was no difference. Mattie chose the location, somewhere in Huntsville, I have no idea where it was now, but it was beautiful. Mattie's parents and her sweet younger sister, Olivia, came along for the shoot too, so of course we had to get a few shots of the entire family. I can hardly wait to meet sweet little Ryann and of course take her picture!!! Mattie and Jeremy Mattie and Jeremy Mattie and Jeremy The whole family tagged along for the maternity shoot!! Mattie and Jeremy Mattie and Jeremy Auburn Baby!! Proud Grandaddy to be!! Proud Grandaddy To Be!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive