Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lindsey's Senior Portraits

"Life is full of people who will make you laugh, cry, smile until your face hurts, and so happy that you think you'll burst. But the ones who leave their footprints on your soul are the ones that keep your life going."
---Natalie Bernot

This says it all about Lindsey and her parents. Lindsey's mom, Cindy, and I use to work together, and we became lifelong friends. I was a bridesmaid in her wedding, my husband and I even went on the honeymoon!!!!! I was there the day Cindy and Keith first saw their sweet baby girl they had just adopted. Lindsey and my son, C.J., have the same birthday. Their footprints have been left on my soul and I am blessed to have them in my life.

IMG_8005 copy

IMG_8047a copy

IMG_8025a copy

IMG_8113 copy

IMG_8132a copy

We got lucky and got a train too!!!
Train's a comin'

IMG_8165 copy

IMG_8178 copy

IMG_8199 copy

IMG_8223a

IMG_8310

We had so much fun taking pictures, we finally ran out of light!!!
Lindsey senior pics

No comments:

Blog Archive