Friday, November 4, 2011

Robyn and Steven Engagement Shoot

I’ve never been arrested during a photo shoot, actually I’ve never been arrested for anything, but my engagement session with Robyn and Steven is the closest I’ve ever come to being arrested. The shoot started out a little rough. Robyn and Steven wanted pictures with their dogs, but the dogs had other ideas. After the dogs left it went a lot easier, the couple followed directions much better than the dogs. Then we headed over to the railroad tracks to get some shots. Here’s where the police come into the pictures. As we were taking pictures, the police pulled up with his flashing lights and told us we were trespassing. Well, I had already asked permission with the city of Brookside police if we could do this, but this was the railroad police!!! I never knew there were railroad police!! Luckily we got off with just a warning, and even more importantly, I got the shot I wanted!!

Save the date

Robyn and Steven

Robyn and Steven

Robyn and Steven

Robyn and Steven

Robyn and Steven

Robyn and Steven

Robyn and Steven

Robyn and Steven

Robyn and Steven

Robyn and Steven

Save the date

Robyn and Steven

No comments:

Blog Archive